November 07, 2010

MICHAEL JACKSON's TRUST DOCUMENT IS FORGED!




"He felt that someone was gonna try to kill him to get his Catalog & his Estate"
-Lisa Marie Presley


Michael gave this note to a fan at Adlon Hotel in Berlin in 2002


"Mean, evil, vicious people didn't want him around for...they are greedy...
That is what it is. Don't take take that out! They are greedy"
-Katherine Jackson

"He told me several times that people wanted him gone, wanted him dead. He would always say that. And for him to say that he must have known something."
-Katherine Jackson

"He felt that there were forces undermining him to acquire his Catalog"
-Rev. Al Sharpton

"I think someone will either stage an accident and kill Michael Jackson
or kill him and make it look like a suicide" -Dick Gregory, 2003

"Michael was worth over a million for his Music Publishing Asssets and somebody killed him for that" -Latoya Jackson

"I have been a vulnarable target for people who want money" -Michael Jackson

"The record companies really do conspire against its artists...They lie, they steal, they do everything they can" -Michael Jackson

"Michael Jackson was beset with trial and tribulations, which on the face of it, were unconnected to each other. There was the child abuse charge, the downturn in record sales, the financial catastrophes and the struggles to retain his ownership of Sony/ATV, his back Catalog and Neverland.

Far from being coincidental, everywhere, we detected the hidden hand of Sony, attempting to orchastrate events." -Lynton Guest

"There's a lot of conspiracy going on. A lot of it. All around me" -Michael Jackson

"I am afraid for my life and for my children. I am so scared" -Michael Jackson


"They want my Catalog and they will kill me for it" -Michael Jackson

0 comments:

Post a Comment